Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Issue 1

Oh boy. where to begin. First of all I must explain the history of this blog. My friend Bee demanded I start this blog because she thought it would be the one and only outlet for the overwhelming amount of interrest I seem to have in the opposite sex. And some might say it is simply hormones. Others might say I am simply horny. But these crushes are often slightly heartbreaking and seem to tap into a romantic sense of love that leaves this Scorpio deep in love for just a bit everyday. Tis began when I was a young lad. I saw Bedknobs and Broomsticks and fell deep in love with the star. I knever checked back into her name, but she had short dark hear and the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.Recently I misplaced my mojo, along with some confidence which is essential in making this blog worthwhile in reading at all. Needless to say one of the crushes work out and is ambiguous enough that it has been like wading through the muck trying to interpret actions and activities.

Anyways. It is summe rin Seattle and this place is packed with absolutely gorgious people and things that daily remind me of the dominence of biology.

Oh and a tthis point I should deifne my terms a bit. there are two predominent forces in my world right now. intellect and Biology. One constantly provided the fodder for this blog(biology) and the other is working overtime to complicate simple idlke desires enough to keep me from hooking up with every crush I have. It often keeps me from making mistakes. It also keep me from making good decision. Fucking superego!

I only have one tiny entry today. Maybe two or maybe 4.

I have a crush on many of my friends who will never work out, but what the hell. This is a tell all, and I refuse to be secretive on these god damn pages! Shyness is nice, but Shyness can stop you form doing all the things in life you want to.( but not being shy enough might break up your band because you hit on your drummer and have an uncomfortable breakup. Just a suggestion More -issey)

1) Today: I ate acc5ross from the downtown library and I watched the most gorgious picture of literacy I have seen in a while. So you girl with the pink fitted hoodies and the knee length skirt. I almost thought you were cute enough reading you book to take my friends bet and go over and ask you out. Then we could have our first date at the library and you can teach me how to read. Cause I got really stupid when I saw you.

2) Unico Employee I ran into while wearing my "Floor Warden" armband. We ran down 4 flights of stairs together during a fire drill and chated the whole way down. I am glad that neither you or I burned up or died. But I am sad that the terror of the moment didn't push us to step out onne floor early and make out in an empty lobby. I think that would have been hot!

3) Women who can rap well. Not one but two hot Eminem covers at the Bus Stop Sunday night. Just put me down softly now!You had me at "Loose your self in the moment you own it...."

3.149) And... The band crush I have on the super sweet ladies from the band Pillows. They were super cute and intelligent and some of the nicer musicians I have et as of late.

4) The girl who me and my brother rescued on Timothy Lake. You had the seetest smile and I am sort of glad you decided to swim accross a windy lake after the floating green chair that got away from you. I have never had a chance to rescue a damsel in distress in the old fashioned way before. and though I am not old fashioned myself. It was fun to play the rol for the 15 minute boat ride back to your boyfriend who stood helpless on shore. HA!

5) Jumping off cliffs into lakes and intertubing behind a speedboat! This was a fabulous return to my childhood and taught me things I never knew about centrifugal force and inflatable devices.

6) Pirates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home