Friday, December 01, 2006

Cater to me...

OK TV. You don't like me and I don't like you. But it is 3 AM and Iam waiting out a mistaken last drink tonight. so lets call a truce.

I feel like you know me so well tonight. All of your commercials are about "Lunesta" and iother prescription sleep agents.

And between those commercials lie the gem dating commercials. You know the ones that recommend that you stay in and talk on the phone instead of going out and actually fraternizing with people. ANd now the creme de la creme: Text flirting. I shit you not, folks. Pay some fucked up fucker to text flirtation emails to someone who might only not be the sex you hope they are, but might not even be human. It is probably a computer with thousands of pre-programmed messages. "Oh man, your text read really cute. You are hot. If you were here right now I know I would have to have sex with you. To bad you are a pentium 4 funning Windows 2000!.

Enough sarcasm.

I guess it was a good day. i didn't even have to use my A.K.

heart,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home