Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spitting at the spits...

Wow. this was a night of crushable ladies. After an afternoon outing with a friend, i was kidnapped by Janine and nickel. And I had the most amazing conversation with a gorgious sexy redhead named Sasha(?). A social worker/femist sort with a fiery personality. Very hot and tall. i hope i see her again. i think she ended up with my info. Got a ride to the Spits show with a cute-ass punk rock/goth girl who playe djohnny Cash for me the whole way. What an easy way to win me over. Really.

At the show I saw joey, Answered some questions I had with him. I saw Kelly O who I have alway had a crush on. Janine had another fiend in a red dress. She was adorable. Really quite honestly between the punk rock girls tonight and the rockabilly girls last night. I have been in heaven. Crushes, Love and dumbfoundedness to you all. Reducing this intelligent man to cromagnun times.

the French Band was quie entertaining. And the lead singer was cute as hell. on the way out I complimented her.

The Spits blew me away and I have the sweat drenched shirt to show for iti was bouncing and shaking to every song. I recommend their show to anyone who is interested in a punk rock experience. Junt Jum and and move aroud int he first fiove rows and kiss your hearing goodbye. there will be mosshing and firecrakers and toruble to be found. Relax get used to be pushed around and enjoy yourself in a very kidlike way.

Heart,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home