Saturday, April 21, 2007

Why Why why. Oh Georgetown. This is out of control.

This large heart of mine. it is pumping again. The crushes are left and right. People simply fascinate me lately. Is it just the spring hornyness? there is some of that, but there atre just always interesting new people who wander into my life. And I thank them for that.
Tonight I was at jules Maes with Brent Amaker and the rodeo for their birthday. i was also allowed to drink. Thus i was a littel shitfaced. I dawned a sombrero and played tehano trumpet. I helped serve birthday cake while doing whiskey shots. then I spilled the birthday cake all over the monitor and stage while I was trying to stuff a piece in the guitarist's mouth.
The place was filled with super hot rockabilly chicks and for some reason I am home now and I have a shredded pair of pants on. Particularly useless if one were trying to cover the crotchall area. Dear me. The nuns would not approve. And I think I left a vehicle in Georgetown. Who is going to breakfast at Smarty Pants with me tomorrow so we can pick it up?

Heart,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home