Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Called out...

Alright ms. lavender. I will.

On December first I declared at the end of the blog that I woul dhave a crush on some people that were good for me. So I will. I will apply just the subtlist of pragmatism to my attraction. Or at least I will try. Formerly it works this way. There is a large group of crushes that I stumble upon. Some of those are the most blatent physical of attraction. Which definitely has its place. Some of those are women who push some psychological button. They tap into some emotional pattern you follow. And create some sort of desire that way. then there are thsoe who you form a connection with. And the crush and attraction develops with common interest. Mayeb the intelligence or talent changes the way you view them. Maybe those would be more pragmatic. It is probably knowing what you need and what you definetely do NOT need.

I can think of a lot of people I actually connect with now. People who I think about. People who have changed the way O think about them by showing me something. Impressing me. With humor, performance. And amazing conversation. A connection I could have with noone else. Many of these people will just be good friends and I am lucky for that. But maybe if I start excepting these crushes I might find something. Something that I am usually looking for tin the wrong place.

Dammit.

Definitely thinking too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home