Thursday, December 07, 2006

high and lows...

Yeah they are both here. Sometimes the person who you are very excited to see ends up draggin you down within minutes. Or maybe it is the situation. Nonaction. Nonmovement. crushes tire me. because they involve a silence. Thus there is this blog. A voice some sort of vindication of feelings. Sometimes I wonder if I would be any better at asking the girls out I like if my father or some sort of good mail role model was around when I was 13. But instea my parents got divorced and I disowned my father as I hit puberty. Him and everything he stood for. Like rejecting half of your person. Kissing the masculine goodbye. Since then I have been retraining myself nd rebuilding the damgaged structues. If it works out I will be dating and in a healthy relationship by the year 2045.

Anyways I will spare you the details. I will spare myself the detailed. DEMONS BE GONE!@

Anyways. Striped shirt. Yes. Yes yes...

And what the hell. I spanked a spanish teacher tonight. super hot.

Was accused of being Elvis Costello and Run DMC tonight. Well fuck. Changes are a coming. I can feel them. They unsettle me at the core. My sense of security is being disrupted. That is a good thing right?

I am gonna go make sweet sleep to my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home