Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dryer Sheets, Baconography and teenage desperation

On Dryer Sheets...
A year and a half ago y friend Shannon and i went on a mgical journey downtown to find me a scent besides. Onbe that mixed with my natural sweat to bring those I want to their knees. She had originally given me Agua de Gio.A scent she said made her panties drop. But since I was angling for her, I decided to hunt for something else. When we arrived at Nordstrom's I notice right away that the perfume girl was super hot. My decision was easy. I ask her what scent she liked. She pointed me to "Uomo" by Paccini. And it was perfect. I have been wearing it ever since and have yet to get a negative comment. Though last week, it was pointed out to me that I smelled like dryer sheets. At first I felt that I had spent a litle too much on a bottle of scented water to smell like laundry. Then I realized. I love the smell of fresh laundry. And as I finished a load tonight I laid my clean clothes out on my bed and dove in. Warm cotton surrounded me with a lovely fresh scent. I wish I had more clothes or that I was smaller so I could get lost in it like a kid in a ball pit. So I think that smelling like dryer sheets is a fab compliment and I will gladly keep wearing the italian dryer sheet water.

On Baconography...
This vegetarian has been missing bacon quite a bit lately. So tonight in order to quench or semi quench my hunger, I made myself a veggie bacon burger. And there is astill much of the package back. i don't know what is next, but I am sure it will be delicious. And then I will pack my bacon urges away for another year.

On Teenage Desperation...
My nephew is going through a really hard time right now. He doesnt' see allot of options to his life anfd he is angry. Angry, Stubborn and acting much more stupid then he really is. I am one of the last adults he is talking to right now. And it isn't much of a conversation. I can only listen. Cause suggesting alternatives and options right now just doesn't seem to work. And he is sure he will end up in jail cause the world doesn't understand. Man I understand how he feel, because his situation makes me feel a little helpless as well.

And there are crushes too, but this week they are a little crushed. I will just lean back on an old crush on Chrisitna Ricci I had when she was in the John Water's movie Pecker. And Sarah who use dto work at Torefazzione. Cute and intelligent and a policy maker. And of course the late great Adrienne Shelley from Hal Hartley's Trust.

Heart,
Jeffrey

1 Comments:

Blogger plokmatic said...

Wow my spelling mistakes totally change the meaning this time. I love that!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home