Thursday, May 03, 2007

runaways, grandmas, peticoats..

Please nephew, figure out what is angering you so so you can finish high school. I worry about you constantly and I am sure I can do nothing but listen. Go home and try to work it through. If I had the answer I would have given it to you. Take care and try not to do anything irreperable.

My condolences to Susannah's Grandma. I visited tonight and could do nothing but bitch myself. But all politics and heartbreak aside, your loss is my loss.

I have gained a serious respect for petticoats tonight. I think I might do something about that. cute Cute. Cute.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey uncle im all good now with my grandparents. i could be the one texting you. if so i was trying to get you to call me or something. try that number. well much love uncle.
-jay

4:06 PM  
Blogger manic hispanic said...

jeffy, you're a good uncle.

7:55 AM  
Blogger manic hispanic said...

...a good uncle, but a bad blooger. POST! shanny need sumthin to read

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home