Saturday, July 15, 2006

Issue 3

I had two points last week where someone I was looking at turn from a maybe to a "I want you". One was respectable, and the other, amybe not so much.I had met thsi girl many times begfore v=ia arties and event and such. And she had always been sort of forward to me. Like she like me in one way or the other. And For some reason I was on the fence about her. Sometimes I felt attracted to her and sometimes not. Well last week I ran into her at karoke. I believe her name is Laura. the pronoun feels kind of assholea tthe moment. She was somewhat attractive to me this evening. and Seemed to be friendly. then I heard her sing. And it was beautiful. It was amazing. Soulful with power and inprovizational technique. Let's just say she blew me away and I have high standards.

And instantly in that moment she was escalated into crush. Thisin my book was a talent-based escalation and is one of the noblest forms of crush, though often not super useful in the long term relationship.

On Thursday I was hanging out with some folks at the redwood, coincidentally, at one point Band of horses came on the TV playing their hit on David Letterman. I believe the own part of that bar. Eveyone went silent that then cheered at the end. It was exciting to see them do so well. And I actually like their music quite a bit.

Anyways we were talking with a very nice girl named jenny who I thought was interesting, but had not entered into the crush realm. We did a shot of Yeager. And now my interest was peaked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home