Friday, December 22, 2006

Crushing for good part 1

Yeah it has been a while. And I have piled up a lot of crushes. I have been working on a challenge from Bee. To have crashes on peoplewho are good for me. Meaningful people who I would would want to be around attraction or not. Who do I think falls into this category? Well a few people who I might not ever hook up with, but people defintely worth admiring for a while. Currently:

Sam
Jocelyn
Ruth
Susannah
oh dear me I seem to have forgotten the rest but there are many many more. But none of them are as interesting or as worthy as these ladies.

Anyways. I cabbed someone home. The walked by a ton of fenced off buildings and I realized over the past 8 years that I now have a crush on this city.

And I got sad knowing that she is changing a lot right now. And that I might not like who she turns out to be.

i am not going home for the first Christmas in a long time. It will be weird, but I need to do this once in my life it think. Sorry dad and brothers. i am orphaning myself.

O waoted fr an hour tonight for on of my new crushes to have her birthday party. I even forsaked my first love, music. got nothing. But ran into the lovely and charming Anita. What a sweetheart.

S;eep well my pretties.

Heart,
jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home