Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring is thick....

OK. Tonight I spent thte evening with 5 gorgious women at a Spiga. Lots of conversation and simulated flirting. It was fun.

But here is my problem. It is Spring. And until I get laid again I will be drinking myself into oblivian. i wish it was a choice, but unfortunately it is not. At the Bus Stop tonihgt I met this girl named Brooke.. she was gorgious hot funny and I generally found conversation with her pleasing. Plus she had this cute thing she did with her lips. She was very flirty and I quite enjoed that and recipricated. Then when I asked the dreaded question "so what is the situation with all you guys?" The couple off. hr boyfiredn is pretty damn awesome. So I stepped away and just tried to drink more while I was friendly and tried to act oblivious to the situation. I also think my friend jake is in love with my crush susannah. I think she likes him back. And I pretty sure that if they have not hooked up, that they will soon. While I love them botha nd think it is perfect, it also makes me sad.



Anyways... back to Spring. The blossoms are out and it is time to make out with some random person against an alley wall. Grrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home