Saturday, February 10, 2007

I am watching an infomercial about armageddon. Should I be concerned about that? At first I thought I was watching normal news. They are selling a book and CD called "11:59 the Countdown" for some count of money. They are referring to wars that are hapeening and to come. I am usually sarcastic and have a rather dismal feeling about human progress. Then I watch some religious people pushing the end of the world. And I feel the opposite. I love life. I love people. And really The religious fucks preeching and trying to legislate the end of the world can kiss my ass. I see the mess we are all in, but I also know that a certain amount of humanity is fighting it. I have no book to sell. but I know about a greayt soul dance night going on tomorrow in Seattle. And right now I am living for that. Kiss my ass whackos!

My crushes are everywhere as of recently. Mostly I am in love with music again and some other forlks who I have been told not to go for by non-trustworthy folks. Anyways. And that Scottish knitting girl who speaks italian and is 6'1". Dear god. Did I stumble into a briar patch. TOnight my shoulder is soar from a girl named Pickles biting me. It made for good pictures. I sang Opera on the overpass and I freaked out about realizing a dream I had priorly put to rest.

Heart,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home