Sunday, January 14, 2007

Simplicity please...

Sometimes things are a lot simpler then you let them be. Thought and emotion muddy water that wasn't all that clear before. Connection, attachment and love may be more with an idea of what I person could be more then the person themself.

It does not snow here often. And when it does it usually thaws by morning. Fort the past week it has been cold enought that when the snow fel, it sayed. The air is dry crisp air make this city smell clean again. And it takes a commitment to go anywhere because you have to bundle up. Though the snow strike terror into the heart of this entire city's population, I look forward to it. I look forward to the numb fingers and the excuse the wear a scarf. These winter activities remind me of the best snow days of my childhood. I think about investing in a snow machine. For when nostalgia or loneliness stikes i would just cover the steepest street with snow.

I keep sledding long after the snow melts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffrey!
God, you are my crush...I so love reading your blog..."still sledding when the snow has melted" Ah, you have killed me here. Take care, have a little pea soup and tell me how I can someday meet you! longlife endeavor, to be a harpist in a band...possible?! oh, the latina women are soo soo beeautiful are they not?! I am named after one! muah~ to you! we. do await your next crush! as you were. love,
Carlita

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlita,

Check out Juliana Newsom. Most interesting pop band harpis tin the world. Crazy voice too. Thank oyu for the kind kind words. You are too sweet.

Heart,
Jeffrey

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home