Thursday, January 11, 2007

Laundry day is a very dangerous day




Tonight I remembered why doing laundry is fun. I have this large set of cloths that I never wear. That is, until laundry day. but tonight. I bandrished my swimtrunks and tall red socks scarf and cowboy hat to jike oup to the thrid foor fo my apartment building to do one out of the three loads of laundry I intended to do. WTF. I am pissed cause it is getting to desperate time. One more day and I am throwing out the old wardrobe and starting anew. How does this fit into Crush of the Week. I met her on the top floor and she was also dressed in the most outlandish outfit. We were laundry soulmates. She was cute and we talked for a bit. Supercool. She is now the 3rd person I have met in this complex of many. Most of them bitchy gay men from what I can tell. Anyways... When I get my laundry done I will go for a walk and maybe see what cuteness is about town.

Last night I performed at the Crocodile 2 Velvet Undergound songs. The audience was filled with cute women for some reason. Not the least of which were my friends Holly, Claudia and Shannon. And when I sang a soft Mo Tucker song, I heard more then a few "awes". the situation in its entirety was adorable. As the night wore on, Claudia and Holly and I jumped into a cab and absconded to the Hill where we, each one of us retired to our respective vices. sleep, root beer, facial creams and pirate literature.

Heart,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home