Monday, July 17, 2006

history...

Post Date: April 18, 2006Post Time: 10:27 am
Mood:

Crush of the Week. no.2 for this week

tonight I am crushing seriously on my long term couple friends. Sometimes I get very sarcastic about love and relationships. But seeing my friend Kate and Nick tonight and the comfort that flows between them made me happy. Plus some girl with the last name of fearson, pearson, Kirland or something like that. She was kind of adorable and I got to talk wiht her at a random biorthday party at the redwood for about 30 decond. Long enough to develop a fancy. I also really love a tofurky and swiss sandwich at 2:00 AM in the morning on a toasted garlic bagel from Seattle Bagel Bakery. Fucking so good. A major crush if I do say so myself.There is a girl who I always see from thr rebar who is super cute as well. But I have a rule crushes on bartenders have to be super super secret. so shhhh! She has a great nose amonst other body parts which I find pleasing to look at. And she seems to be good friends with many of my good friends. But here is the warning a bartender gave me once. The draw of a bartender is dangerous. People hire bartenders because they have a magnetic personailty. So they draw in the customers. Some with the pull of a black hole and the emotional availabililty of one as well. You may not come out alive or whole if you date them. These were the words from my firend Rodney. as I asked him about this girl and he said...um... no Jeffrey she will break your heart. Oh and back to the couples crushes again. I adore the awesome chubby Bear couple Garth and Tom C. Tom is a great DJ and those two seem to be adorable together. I got a soft spot for chubby guys, I consider myself the PR rep to the rest of the world. Publicist specializing in the chubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home