Monday, July 17, 2006

the Prequel

I have been running crush of the week for a long time. Mostly on another fiend like site called reverb1 ewhich you woul dhave to sign up to read. Anyways, Some of them were actually good so I am going to do some archiveing of those issues now.

Issue one:

Post Date: April 16, 2006Post Time: 2:43 am
Mood:

A New column..... Crush of the week.

Welcome to my new weekly which may happen once or more times per week. here is the deal. While my friend Bee and gabriel were in town I tried to explain to them the fact that I get a lot of crushes per week. maybe like 3. Actually a bunch more than that, but I try to limit it to three now because These are feeling that I often do not follow through on and eventually have to get over. And in that way it is better for me and all parties involved. Or at least that is what I tell myself so I can get over them quicker. But while I am in the grips of a crush, Light shine down from above my big heart opens up and let's this fancy in to the center of the universe. Well sometimes I get crushes on firends, sometimes on inanimate objects, moviestars, songwriters, and many other form of things. who am I to direct such a powerful force. I just follow its painful light to the next fancy. Currently my crush mode has been turned off for a bit. So until I go out tonight, I have no new crushes at this point. So I will review just a few you have missed in the past.Previous crushes....

  • Rosalee the Mathematician
  • My accordian
  • The cadillac parked around the corner on Melrose.
  • The greyhound that scurries around my neighborhood.
  • Ramona the unavailable
  • Jamie the bass player
  • Jennifer the nurse
  • Tracy the lawyer
  • Girl who raps Eminem very well
  • Katie the accordian player
  • Michelle Rodriguez
  • Christina Ricci before

Oh dear. This could go on for a bit... I will think about it and let you know as I recall.

:EDIT:.Well the week isn't over yet, right? And I warned you I had another night to go out. I got as crush on one of the cirls at a party I was at tonight. her name, Lilly. She danced well to the hip hop. Hats off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home