Monday, July 17, 2006

history.

Post Date: April 19, 2006Post Time: 10:47 pm
Mood:

Crush of the Week.

I know this is quite often right now, but i have 30 years of crushes to catch up on. though that does no mean I will slow down when I have exfoliated. Sarah Pette. She always gave me ride to work in Olympia when we both work for the Evergreen State College Housing Dept. i was deep in a relationship at the time which had both good and bad moment. it was 5 years along and I was deeply in love.But every morning Srah would show up and make jokes irreverantly. Always dressed in Some one-armed punk rock shirt. She had the physique of olive oil and a black scenester haircut to match She had these cool messed up teeth and smoked like a chimney. And one morning I realized I was super deep in crush with her on the way to work. I got quiet and started blushing. And it took me a few days to calm my overactive heart down and accept that we were not to be. That timing was wrong. She kept me in stitches for the rest of our time working together. And eventually wnet on to sing really good Patssy Cline songs, Do Puppet shows and she got a masters in library sciences from the university of Chicago. Buboom buboom. I can hear my heart speeding up again thinking about the linbrarian thing. Geeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home