Monday, July 17, 2006

old

Post Date: April 19, 2006Post Time: 10:04 pm
Mood:

Crush of the Week

Bill and Joan Winden. i know this isn't as saucy as some of the crushes of the week, but these are my favorite people in the world. the sweetest old couplle i have ever met 72 and 74 years old. I can only hope that someday I gorw old with someone like these two have. When I go to the symphony with Joan, Bill always says "You be on your best behavior with my lady." It is the sweetest and most endeering thing. Recentlyl I took my friend out with this couple to Asteroid Cafe. not only was the food amazing, but bill charmed the pants off my friend. It was adorable to watch him flirt. their interactions are repetetive at this point, but the live in descent house of the edge of puget sound in olympia where she teaches voice and he paints watercolors. Is that gorgious or what. and their baby, a 3-year-old norwegian white lab. he is sweet as well and his name is Thor. The two are basically my surrogate granparents and I would do anything for them. *chorus of awwwss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home