Monday, July 17, 2006

History...

Post Date: April 19, 2006 Post Time: 12:48 am
Mood:

Crush of the Week...

Well this crushes come in three and sometimes they remind me of the past...My first ever crush: I have no recollection of the name of the move. Just the image of a short-haired woman in a cave with deep beautiful brown eyes. She was upset. And with every word that spilled form her mouth, I knew that we were meant to be together. she was in her mid twenties and I was 8, so it would be complicated. It took me weeks to get over the pining, the crying and the confusion I had about whay we could not go steady. We were in love right? And even if it were some actress in hollywood, maybe I should meet her and ask her to go stewady? When I told my friend this story, he was pretty sure it was a scene from Disney's bedknobs and broomsticks. I m not so sure. but I fear watching it again for the heartbreak would be too much.
Most people in high school or junior high are familiar with the concept of wet dreams. Well I have had my share of sex dreams, I tend to swing a little more romantic. For better or worse. ( PS Geraldo at large is a pathological wart on late night TV) I had these intense dreams about falling in love with some random person at school. And would wake up still feeling these phantom emotions. It was super depressing and much to much a relationship tease. This happened to me once my Freshman year with a girl who was not exactly someone I liked. I woke up after this romantic dream and found myself at the tail end of a love affair that never happened. With a firm memory of the vivid dream that was left tangled in reality. I spent the morning tryin to figure out how I would ask this girl who I didn't like to the next school dance. I walked arounf confused and flustered for the day and then snapped out of it and laughed it off.Those who are disturbed by nonsequential sexual dreams should stop reading now.Finally tonight on the way to Linda's(where the onyl person crush worthy was a waitress with a highly comperable tushy) I found myslef being passed by one of those extended hummers I suddenyl feel deep into fantasy... and well, how do I say this... was highly aroused. but when I looked down to the place below my belt I realized that where there once was tackle was now a large key. thsi would normally freak people out. and it should have freaked me out, but as the hummer passed I knew what I was me to do. I took one step forward and keyed the abonation with my new and improved tackle. Destryoing the sutome pain job at exactly crotch-level from bumper to bumper. I awoke form this daydream into another daydream where I had jumped on the bumper of the same hummerand was smacking the back window screaming "Who's your daddy?!" all the way down Denny. I then woke from the daydream where I was sipping whiskey by myself in Linda's watching my friends Cara and Nick dj. I was tired, and this tall adn cute waitress with a rather shapely ass was dancing in front of me while she cleaned the table. And I thought to myself 'Ah my crush'.Heart,Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home