Monday, July 17, 2006

history

Post Date: May 7, 2006Post Time: 2:39 am
Mood:

DB Crush of the week...

It was like a crush of the week history lesson tonihgt for jeffrey. Accordian playing Sarah was at the benefit. said hello and disappeared into the brush again before anyone could snap a pitcure. I ran into another sam who I had a crush on a while ago at Freddy's while i was trying to find a late night newer sweater. and there was a third girl that I once had a major crush on in fremont. but I am drunk now and I cannot remember even who she is at this point. Got back to the hill tonight after an evening of Home Alive benefit where there was some pretty hot burlesque action and i spent some good cash on a good cause.On the hill I went o hang out with Ramon and David and there respective partners . We swilled expensive drinks and at mozorella stick until the kicked us out of charlies/ Fairly unevently. thought the egg room is calling right now. .. It would take a lot.

Jeffrey

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a fun blog, I've never read a crush blog before till now..it's a great idea! Keep it up :D

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home