Monday, July 17, 2006

previous

Post Date: April 24, 2006Post Time: 12:25 am
Mood:

Crush of the Week...

Number One:Hydration.... It turns out that aI am a flesh bag that is mostly water. Amd when I do not drink enough eveyrthing stops working. Even blood stops flowing. So i will drink more. OK body? just stop fucking complaining!Hairstylist with mussed up red curly hair. We moved my friend together and you are super cute. It was nice making small talk and being coy. waas it impressive when I lifted the couch over my head? how about when I ate sandwiches? How about whne I carried the heavy box of magazines all by myself. Hey Hey Hey look at me. Grunt. Grunt. Snort. All manly and lifting strong!!! Yeah i wasn't that impressed either. Nice to crush you though. Keep making my friend's hair cute! Mullets Ahoy!A new paul smith SuitI pass you every day at David Lawrence downstown. And now I hear they are dropping you and your brnad for some hiper fashion. Well, fuck you David Lawrence. I like Paul Smith and i want one of those suite. i will just have to rob a bank and get one before you go down that sad road to Dulce and Gabana. Boring!Crushmaster J out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home