Monday, July 17, 2006

more history

Post Date: April 21, 2006Post Time: 10:55 am
Mood:

Crush of the week.

Orotne Roy.She is an East Indian author, and political activist. I have been listening to interviews and speeches she has given for a long time. And despite the fact the the east indian accent is one of the sexiest, and that she is a cutie herself, I am super in love with her intelligence. Her connections and interpretation of the way the world goes round make my knees all quivery. So Orotne, if you see this sometime soon, what are you doing say Saturday at 8 PM?Barbara Budd.At midnight on NPR the broadcast this show called As It Happens. It host two fo the most sarcastic women in new history. I fucking love it. And the main woman has a voice comparable to, say Kathleen turner, only slightly less sexy. I have never seen a picture of Barbara Budd, but she is gorgeous to me and I Hope someday to have her read me the news as I fall asleep. Grrr!In the vain of accents, the main voice and talking head for BBC. Crap I can not remember her name right now, but she is fucking hot. And she has the hottest English accent on the planet. So, I would ad her to the list of crushes.Girl I passed in the underground tunnel yesterday.Super cute long thick brown curly locks. Conservative work outfit, and fricking adorable. We met eyes for a second and smirked a bit. Yeah. That waa a nice start to the morning. She reminded me a lot of a girl I went on a couple fo dates with names Kate. Kate was a sweetheart and was overwhelming attractive to me. she was one of my first crushes after my 9 year relationship ended. And I thank her for the destraction.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you might note, and on your stranger account too, that her name is Arundhati Roy. Yep, she is hot. You might seem hotter if you knew her name.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home