Monday, July 17, 2006

stories from the past

Post Date: May 16, 2006Post Time: 10:01 am
Mood:

delerious blog crush of the week!!!

Yes this is me with a bunch of coffee in meeeee and 3 hours sleep. Last night I worked my bootay off designing print material for the festival. Almost all done and caught up. I have to stay ahead if I ever want to have a social life again. Anyways, Poster from my end are done. And they turned out pretty well thanks to a book on sound waves I found. It gave me many great ideas. Last night I gave myself an hour to see a dear friend who I have been sewriously neglecting.( I know, I know... that would be a lot of you irhgt now... Sorry) we went to the grand opening of s chic 70's bar on Summit opened by the people who own Top Pot. I talked with the owner and drank their special, the Mai Tai. Karala and I talked of wafty concepts of love, relocation and pragmatism. she is a Pisces, so I was working hard on getting her to approach love with some utilitarian concepts in mind. I think she got it, but I am not sure she will apply it. Stubborn, but acceptable. And this brings me to my crush of the week. Well really of my lifetime. I love stubborn strong willed women. Really, an argument can charm the pants off me. This has not always gotten me into the best situations, but, I do meet some interesting people and I am never bored because of it. From a 4 AM conversation a while back where I was arguing circumcision and relationships with Ramona over a crowd of drunk nacho eaters at my apartment, to enumerous conversation that have ended in "let's agree to disagree" stares. Keep it fiesty. Keep it intelligent. Keep it stubborn ladies! It is appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home