Thursday, January 25, 2007

Revisiting slow dancing...

It has been intersting trying to slow dance with as many people as possible in this city. I have had some of the most amazing intimate and wonderful junior high moments with strangers and best friends. I have also had people pull away shortly after we start and say "I can't do this. It is too weird. I do not want to remember slow dancing and that part of my life." I respect both. But I realize it is a good issue to bring out a very honest response and feeling from people. And well. We all have our issues and that has to be respected.

I slpt for very few hours last night. i drank very delivious sopanish wine with Susannah and alex while making home movies and playing dominos. There was also the most delicious home made mac and cheese I have had in a while. Susannah is awesome though and Alex was a trooper for hanging out reven though he was the only sober one.

My friend David sent uus a text at some point with the following statement:

"Bush is whispering sweet nothings in our ear. Should we let him fuck us?"

i try to keep this blog un political but since the email was about fucking I will allow it.

Tonight was a byust for crushes. beautiful eyes and such everywhere, but I was tired and had little or no interest in finding what I went out for. So dammit! I will crawl into bed and sleep.

Boring yes, but So very necessary.

heart,
Jeffrey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I soooooooooo want to slow dance now that I read your blog. I just have to find someone to do it with :(

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home