Monday, July 17, 2006

more the past. Almost done...

Post Date: June 15, 2006Post Time: 4:04 pm
Mood:

Crush of the week

I am hopelessly desperately head over heels in love with my new and improved shower pressure. Steadily hot water and great pressure allow me to forget the pile of dishes I need to do for just an extra few minutes in the morning. And considering The shower is like my reset button. I look forward to it when notihing in the fucking world makes sense to me. When I am cranky like a child. When I am sure the next breath will bring me nothing but heartache and pain. The shower is there. Before it was fixed, My neighbor had fulkl control over my shower. And water would go form hot to cold without notice. Thus while I was singing opera in the shower,( which is something I always do) I would be forced to sing an octave higher when the watewr turned lava hot or ice cold. So Daniel the Welsh repairman, Thank you. I cannot tell you how much this mean to me. Now replace my fucking door, dude!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about your blog over at Bee's livejournal. I love it!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home