Monday, July 17, 2006

past...

Post Date: May 28, 2006Post Time: 4:25 pm
Mood:

Reverb crushes of the week

Oh ladies and gentleman... my presence on reverb was completely the result of a crush. There was some interesting looing girl on myspace who had one of those "I moving on" to reverb signs. So I thought I would check it out. I signed up and within minutes I got some super friendly conversation on with a few other ladies on this site. Never even spoke to the first girl. So In honor of the super hot and cute girls from reverb I have met, I am writing a short and sweet history of my first meeting of these ladies. After a week of chating back and forth with Sam, Sarah and Sarah, i was invited to Sam's birthday party at the Whiskey. I showed up with my firend alex who had a lunchbox tied with a rope to his belt and an anatomical picute of the human hand foam core mounted in one hand and a Meyers Run and Coke in the other. I walked up to Sam and Sarah and Sam, nervously handed Sam the weird ass drawing andset down the glass of rum and said "Happy birthday". It was kind of weird for the first 30 minutes. or even an hour. Then I got a few in me and so did the ladies. We bagan chating. My first impression was this: Holy crap these girls are hot! I had had 1 really horrible experience with a blind date on the internet a year or two earlier1. As a result, I now had a rule that nothing was considered a date off the interent. I would only go out on casual fiendly meeitngs. And though nothing had been suggested that any of these ladies were interested, it was still a great chance to meet some new ladies... And on top of their inherent cuteness they all seemed super friendly once the warmed up, smart, and pretty damn kick ass. So I formed a friendly crush on the whole crew! and since then I have been out many many many fridays with them, and have not looked back. So to my good firends from reverb(which have expanded way beyond these first three ladies, I dedicate this crush of the week blog entry. You guys rock!
1 On my birthday at 29 I told myself I wanted only one thing. To make out with some random girl. I wanted to simplify things in my life and be a stupid high schooler for the evening. so There was this girl who wanted to take me out on a blind date form myspace. Being stupid about these things and with my goal in mind, I went for it. When she arrived, I unfortunately did not have feelings for her that way. and well, I drank a whole hell of a lot(including three shots with the bartender who could tell it was not going well) and we parted ways after some super uncomfortable conversation and a bunch of other shit that was way over the top. I pride myself for being a gentlemana and not running out the door screaming. I guess she could say the same. It was really a horrible situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home