Monday, July 17, 2006

past...

Post Date: June 13, 2006Post Time: 11:38 am
Mood:

The evil eye...crush of the week...

OK so I sorta knew you we dating her at the time. I think I knew. At least when someone told me after I blatently hit on her, I remembered that you had been introduced to me at one point as a boyfriend type. Well big fucking oops. Anyways. A long while back I got this crush on a girl who was indipsosed with another fella. I should have known.sunday I was sittign at the last show of the festival and I ran into these two lovebirds. And I was confused why I had a crush in the first place, and Also I had to smirk cause the guy was giving me the evil eye the whole time. I wanted to take him aside and get hiom all worked up, but instead I toasted him. I was exhauted and was not in the moiod to deal with tthe simple and innocent mistakes of my past. Plus I heard he is an asshole from her friends. Truly not my best moment. And to top it off she wasa all excited to see me. I am such a scorpio. Damn it!I got my first full night of sleep in a week last night. Oh man, I kind of feel like I am in an alternate reality today. One governed by logic again.Last night as I went out for some late night grocery shopping, the power went out at the Broadway Market QFC. It was funny because they were taping up the freezer doors and Hiding the expensive meet away. It sort of felt like an apocolyptic atmosphere. I even saw a few disconcerted people sotcking up on water. I wonder if they know the power was only out at QFC? I am seriously crsuhing on the grey weather today. not to chilly. and it is the perfect weather to snuggle up in fornt of a fire or under a cover and watch a movie in. Maybe even make some soup.I am seriously adoring my bandmates as well now. We have been working hard on the album for a long time and they are serious troopers! I can't imagine making an album with anyone else right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home