Thursday, July 20, 2006

Issue 4

But that is all the past. Today is today. And becaus eit is a new day I have a new crush. Mostly I have been on a keen search for my mojo which has dissapeared somewhere between many sleeples night, some vodka tonics and a scotch or two. But today it began to return riding a silent surge in confidence. Consumer confidence? Maybe. I don't know. But the second i stepped oout of the building after work I saw the cutest girl and I looked her right in the eyes and smiled. She wore glasses and I blushed. What was I supposed to do she was adorable!

But tonight took the cake. I was practicing in my afro cuban jazz project called Heads Without meat( I play accordian and trumpet and get to sing some too!) And the other accordian or Cumbia player was so gorgious. She was an older latina woman(older than me. 35 or so) and to top it off when she played accordian I wanted to cry. I was introduced to her, but I was so taken aback by her that I forgot that someone was playing tuba in the room. (Which is one of my other crushes. tubas, that is) I talked a lot with her as her smoked and played accrodian. and I could not help it I was in love.To top that off she makes films and seems to be a hell of an intelligent woman. I never had a chance... But maybe I will see her again.

Thank you for inviting her James! and thanks for be o damn irresistable accordian lady!

I can die now.

Heart,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home