Monday, July 31, 2006

Issues

The end of heavy hearts...

After this last relationship, I was quite mad because I was looking for something from someone that was not there. I had trouble accepting the reality of the situation and having fun with that. And for the past month I have been quite bitter about love and relationships.

But within the last week I can feel my perspective lightening. I have been so overwhelmed with new crushes that my past is once again knowledge and experience and not weight. that being said...

My crushes range from romatic to pleutonic to symbolic this week. It might be so happy and overwhelming that you will want to puke into your sleeve, but I like these moments of confidence and positivity, they make my clothes and skin alike fit better.

Well, I got to hang out with a new fiend this week for three nights in a row and she was awesome, so big crushes on her. Welcome to the circle, Darlene! Vegetarian French Dips for all! tennis for the not so meeger!

Darlene introduced me to the keyboardist form the Black Angels. She was quite delightful. And she spun some fancy tracks at the Sugar Farm show post block party.

Old crush from a while back. Lucy. Ran into her in the VIP tent at Block Party. Grrr... I am still in wonder about this crush cause I am not sure she is my type. Don't tell my biology that. It does not care! But she is super nice and has the best fire red hair in town.

Mikey, The Civil engineer. she helped me make Nachos at 3 AM in the morning after the Solyoni CD release party. Bookishly cute and loves beans. (This last fact is much more important than I can explain at theis moment) As far as I know there are videos of this night somewhere on the internet.

Alison from the east coast. We are friends, but she is super cute and fiesty. She took me for a walk around Green Lake, which is really bad news for a fellow who gets crushes as much as I do! So much to be distracted by. Fuck!

I have a super big crush on Boursin right now. A French Cream cheese infused with Garlic and herbs. Honestly, if ever there was a reason to coat your arteries with deadly plaque and saturated fat, this is it. Let's work towards this heart attack together, darling!

I also have a super big crush on my friends Bee and Byron. I am so excited that they are going to be in town for a bit this month. Byron gives me the perfect advice to increase chaos in my life and Bee gives me the perfect advice to actually provides direction for this chaos which is as Byron says "never wrong" I wonder if that makes here the philosopher queen that socrates dreamed about... Able to make decisions about the "Good" for everyone. The combination for a Scorpio like me, intensity and direction, is like having the ability to fly or conjure fireballs or create an ecologicial car the emits Ice cream. Use for good. Incredibly poweful. dangerously productive, and downright adorable. Like some Japaname creature that is a cross bettweeen a panda, a bunny, a kitten and a platypus.

Ah and finally there wa a girl in a green shirt that caught my eye and smiled on the way into work between 6th and 5th on University today. Super cute. I deam this moment very crushworthy. I hope that once a day for the rest of this summer I can conjure a random smile from someone a s cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home