Monday, August 14, 2006

top 8

My friends at the hour of 3 AM suggest the most useful thing. We have, most of us, used the "myspace top 8-24". I am changin the rules. before it had little meaning to me whatsoever,but the people know were mad that they did not make it or that they were too low on the list. Well. New rules. Exluding the current setup the next top 1 will be the persoon i made out with last. Thus, reciprically, If you would like to be my top one, then you need to make out with me. I don't think that is too much to ask. And then it begins to add the proper value to this new cyber real estate. I am definitely not sober during the writing of this, so I will see how this looks tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Jeffrey! I am hanging on by a thread here wondering about the new 'Crush of the Week'...god, I have to admit I am hooked!! This: for whatever reason: is just so damn interesting to me!!!! Hey, what was intriguing and interesting at 3 A.M. was more so in the daylight!!!! you pick your friends well...anyway hope you got laid and now upward and onward with the new CRUSH! I speak for all your phantom readers...the 'lurkers of no comment' pretty bad when I put myself out here:)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, that is an interesting heuristic.... you have proof that I kissed you!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home