Saturday, September 30, 2006

Crushes gone wild.

Crushes. Fantasies sexuakl energy galore this week. I keep seeing all of the wonderfully curvy women wearing vintage dresses downtown an. One of them was wearing the outfit that looke dlike she walked right out of the lab. Dammit! Anyways. Also had to watch my firend hit on a super crush I have on this actress. She is amazing on stage. She brought me to tears. How could I not fall in love with her. Downtown the vintage dresses were blue and black and brown and white. Super damn cute.

Anyways. I am curshing and I would say horny and anll of those things that make me distracted about 90% of the day. Plus the weather here is absolutely fabulous lately and it make it all worse. or better.

Anyways.

COFTH OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home